Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Jaipur Craft!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Ceramic Teapot Shape Water Fall Backflow Smoke Fountain Cone Holder (FREE 10 Incense Cone & Incense Sticks Pack )
- Product Code: JPIH742
- Availability: In Stock
Key Feature :
- Material : Made with high quality ceramic make it flowless backflow smoke fountain
- Package Contents : 1 x Ceramic Teapot Shape Backflow Smoke Fountain, 10 x Big Size Scented Backflow Incense Cones, 1 x Box of 15 Bamboo less Incense /Dhoop Sticks.
- Uses : Place an incense cone at the top, the smoke starts to flow in reverse direction from top to bottom, Incense burner creates an divine illusion of a smoke waterfall.
Care Instruction :
- Clean the incense burner body with dry/wet cloth to remove dirt.
- The waterfall incense holders are all hand crafted by skilled craftsmen in traditional style with fine hand art. They are so easy to clean after using.
Tags :Backflow Fountain Ceramic
Infuse your warm home with a trace of natural beauty with this master piece showcasing backflow waterfall Incense holder. Made with high quality ceramic make it flowless backflow smoke fountain. Fragrances have a special ability to change the mood within a moment. Memories linked up with fragrances recap the whole event even after decades. The hypnotizing effect of aromatic incense cones is famous among practitioners of meditation. The soothing effects of frankincense relax the mind, and the backflow of fumes through the burner provides comforting vision. It’s all a psychological calming effect of essential oils and satisfying visuals of flowing fumes.
Structure of Backflow Incense Burner:
The backflow incense burner work with a cone held in a tiny hole in the burner. This makes the heavy fumes of a burned cone made of frankincense and other essential oils flow down. It creates a beautiful visual, and you can easily make a slight variation in fumes falling pattern with minor alterations on the burner.
How to use Backflow Incense Burner:
- kindle the cone’s tip with a lighter or electric lighter backflow and wait for 4-8 seconds.
- After kindling the cone, now blow the flame and allow the fumes to release from the cone. Already you have a refreshing fragrance in the setting.
- After extinguishing the flame, place the cone carefully at the backflow incense burner. It probably takes a minute or more to make a streamlined backflow on the burner. Make sure not to move the burner at this moment as it will waste the fumes.
Safety Tips for using backflow incense burner:
- Ensure there are no kids around while liting the incense as it has a flame on it.
- Keep the incense backflow burner out of the pets’ reach, as dogs and cats are odor sensitive and get irritated often.